ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
The Apimondia 2023 Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentation at the Congress.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the online abstract submission system. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
- Abstract Submission deadline is April 28th, 2023. After this date evaluation period will begin and no late submission will be accepted.
- The submitted abstract will be evaluated by Apimondia Commission Members. Members will evaluate the abstract according to the criterias of the Apimondia 2023 Scientific Committee.
- Abstract will be selected according to the highest points given by the committee members in each category.
- Presenting author of the abstract has to register for the congress.
- One registered author can submit a maximum number of 3 abstracts
- If none of the authors are able to present theabstract during the congress, the abstract should be withdrawn. If not, it will be considered as no-show and the Congress Organizing Committee will declare this to the institution/association/company of the authors.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM
- You may upload your abstract step by step by the Online Abstract Submission System. To upload the abstract first you have to register to the system with your personel details. All communications about the abstract will be done with the person registered to the system.
- Please select your presentation preference as Oral or Poster. Some of the Oral applications can be evaluated as poster by the Scientific Committee.
- 7 main scientific topics of Apimondia and sub topics of these main topics can be seen on the congress web page. You have to select the main topic to start the submission process.
- Abstracts and presentations must be written in English. The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 350 words. The abstract title, the author(s) or names of institutions are not included in the count of 350 words. Abstracts has to be submitted as minimum 150 words.
- Font types are standardized by the system automatically. Different font types are not available.
- Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee in the Online system and the evaluation result will be sent to the author’s e-mail address which is registered to the system after May 24th 2023. All evaluation period will be able to be followed from the on-line system.
- There has to be minimum 3 and maximum 6 keywords in the submitted Abstract.
- One registered author can submit maximum 3 abstracts.
- Abstracts will be printed originally as it is submitted, no correction will be made.
- We kindly ask you to submit your abstract before the last date. There may be problems because of the overload in the system on the last day.